Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Going to Rainbows end

Image result for rainbows end aucklandImage result for manurewa marlins netball 2016On Saturday I got to go to Rainbows end because once you join Marlins at the end of the year you get to go to somewhere extreme and we got to go to Rainbows end this year and it was awesome but also a bit hard to have fun because it was also raining which means some of the rides were wet but we still had fun and my sister even won an award for sportsmanship, and even though I didnt get an award I was still proud of my sister.Now big finish 
  •                                     LETS GO MARLINS!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edith,
    It's me Arizona I really like you photos you put up and I also like your story it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edith,
    It's me Arizona I really like you photos you put up and I also like your story it is really good.

    ReplyDelete