Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Whanau conference

On Thursday the 23 of February, everyone came to whanau conference.
If you don't know what whanau conference is it is a time where you teacher talks to your, parents about your goals this term.I was really worried at first that mine would have been bad, but I started to loosen up and got used to the meeting with two adults in my life. these are my goals⬇⬇⬇
My goals for Reading this Term are -

  • To make connections between prior knowledge and examples in the text in order to understand abstract ideas.
My goal for Writing this Term are -
  • To independently revise and edit my writing to clarify it's meaning and add impact.
My goals for Maths this Term are -
  • To find a unit fraction of using standard place value.
  • To solve + and - by splitting by one factor into parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment