Pages

Monday, 29 May 2017

Should zoos exist? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Should animals be kept in the zoo?
I think that zoos should exist, this is one of my favourite reason why, I think animals should be kept in zoos because there is a breeding program to look after them.

In my personal opinion I agree that animals should be kept in zoos, for example if animals are stuck in the wild the predators will come for them as if the are dinner, breakfast, and lunch but if they are in the zoo the zoo keepers around the world will try to make sure no predators will come into the zoo to attack the animals as the zoo keepers will protect them. (25 dangerous predators)

My 2nd reason why I think animals should be kept in zoos is because the zoo keepers try to make the zoo look exactly like the animals home for example there is a 40% chance that the animals will not get homesick because of the plants, water, and nature species it will feel home just a bit more safer and trustworthy . The other 60% chance can actually happen because even though the zoo looks like there home the surroundings look the same most animals know it is fake, so there is a chance of animals getting homesick, you can tell if the animals are losing their appetite, not eating, growling, and also for most animals will have a sore stomach and get constipated (Native Remedies website). You might be think what if the plants is not enough for the animals to storage in there stomachs, well that's when you are wrong because in most countries in the universe the animals will get more food than you could get in a restaurant. (Commtechlab)

The last reason I think animals should be kept in zoos is because after the animals get taken care of the animals will be taken back to the wild for example for a couple years and then once they are properly care of, bonus fact the before the animals come to the zoo some scientist checks the animal's DNA to make sure they would become extinct in the wild and are dangerous to make sure they don’t attack the crowd, I hope you agree with me for why animals should be kept in the zoo. (Animal science)

These three reasons, opinions, and examples are why I think that animals should be kept in the zoo.

-Edith :D




2 comments:

  1. this cool i like your ideas and its very detailed and has lots of information and facts about it and this the best.I think make your words a little bit bigger and maybe add a little bit of colour to it.But you did very good

    ReplyDelete