Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

An old story I have written - Ramona went to Russia

Today I have found a story that I wrote when I was a year 5 or 4. UNFORTUNATELY I have not finish the story but I hope you enjoy.

STORY:

Ramona went to russia
Intro:On the  29th of February my family thought I would be a pleasant Idea to go on family vacation in…  Russia, I live in Australia so we were 9,977km away which is about 9-20 hours so “wooahhhgggkkkk”  I sarcastically moaned.

The flight there: The flight was even worse than I imagined because it was Embittered because whenever  I was pledging to  read my book “Tom Gates, Dog Zombies rule (For now)” I kept hearing “The Flight will now begin” or “We are having a delay will be ready in the maximum of 10 minutes” which was very weird because it like took half an hour. During the flight I had just recognized that it was night which is odd because when I last saw Australia it was 3am in the morning and it was a beautiful morning, and because it was dawn it made it more incredible.

Were in Russia:  When we arrived the first thing
I noticed was the intelligent statues.

Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment