Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

A Friday to remember!

Today is Sunday and so I thought why not reflect about the fun day I had on Friday after school. I will call this story "A Friday to remember!".
So, yesterday after school my mum picked Jose’ and I from the school office. We had a little rest because we were going to the park in a few hours. Around about 6:00 pm my dad drove me to hobson park. We pulled over and went to the dairy and as I turned my head around the corner I saw Lydia, Lydia’s brother, Grace, Grace’s brother, Grace's sister, Lily, Paula, Paula's brother, Demetrius, Tevita, Mani, Fine and the parents all at the park so I decided I would buy me passion fruit fizzy and then walked over, as I was walking I just saw Grace and Lydia dashing through the grass to come see me I was so afraid but excited to see them.


When I finally arrived at hobsons we just made musicallys on my phone. Then we grabbed Lydia's phone and made a lot of musicallys and took a lot of photos. What was really funny was when Lydia made this musically on my phone and then Tevita threw his shirt at her, she got really angry and grabbed his shirt that he threw and then ran away, he picked up her slippers and so she made a deal with Tevita to give her slippers and she would give his shirt but what made it even more funny is that Lydia didn't even give his shirt. so he gave her slippers and he really thought she was gonna give his shirt back but she didn't and then she ran at her utmost ability but the Paula, and all the little boys chased me until she couldn't run away anymore so she gave the tee-shirt back. It was so FUNNY!
Here is the video:


It was then about 6:47 pm and Tevita and Demetrius decided to go home and play Fortnite, so Grace, Lily, Lydia and I decided to play rugby and touch with the boys that were there so Paula, Mani, Paula's little brother, and Grace and Lydia's little brothers. After we were all quite breathless I decided to call my dad around about 7:15 pm to bring my Segway and then about 2 minutes later my dad approaches with the Segway and If course Grace, Lydia and I were going to make a musically because it was Graces and Lydia's first time of going on a Segway. We also took a lot of photos in snapchat but I will show you my favourite one.
Here is the Photo and Video:



Here are some more Musicallys we made:





I hope you enjoyed this refection as I will hopefully be writing another reflection about NEXT FRIDAY!



1 comment:

  1. Namaste Edith!
    I remember this happened last week and it is such a Friday to remember! I really like the way you added pictures & Videos to make your reflection more understandable! Next time you could maybe check your sentences so they make sense! Ka Pai!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete