Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwisport reflection


What problems did you encounter while you were at Kiwi sport? How did you solve them? One of the problems were that when I would hit the ball I would loose control of the ball. I worked out the problem by going closer to the net and hitting softer.
How do you feel about Kiwi sport this week? Why? It was fun because I got to hit the ball and catch the ball.
What parts of it did you like? Why? I enjoyed hitting the ball because it would go far.
What parts of it did you dislike? Why? I disliked having to play cricket on the field because it was itchy and how we were playing tennis inside because of Cyclone Halo.
What did this weeks lesson  tell you about yourself and how you learn? That I am an hard batter and I can easily loose control.
What would you like to spend more time on during Kiwi sport? Listening and taking control of the hit.
What's the one thing that you have seen in your classmates' during Kiwisport  that you would like to try next time? Well I saw my Classmate Grace try to go for every single hit for cricket each time and I want to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment