Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Maths Reflection

\
WALT: Find and apply rules to sequential patterns
On Monday we had maths.  Our topic is to find and apply rules to sequential patterns.  We had to fill these sheets out that relates to the topic.  I have really enjoyed this lesson.  What I found challenging in this lesson was finding a way to solve the problems. I would like to say thank you Ms. Komor for such  a fun but challenging task.

Here is my reflection if you can't read it on the DLO:
On Monday the 19th of March 2018 we had maths with Ms. Komor.

During maths we learnt how to find and apply rules for sequential patterns. We got these worksheets and in them were problems we had to solve the problems on the worksheet and find the pattern and the rule while solving them.

We had been given 3 sheets that we had to solve by ourselves and one more that we had to make problems for a classmate. While I was figuring out what to write I was also wondering who I should give my questions to and then I figured out who to give it too. I decided to give the problems to… GRACE. I gave Grace some challenging questions for her to solve.

After the next day Grace gave me her answers and no surprise but she got all of them right. After that Grace gave me some of her questions and all I can say is… WISH ME GOOD LUCK.

Thank you for reading my blog reflection about Maths yesterday. Please comment what you think I should improve on. BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment