Pages

Saturday 14 April 2018

All About Me!!!

Talofa lava fellow humans,
as you know my name is Edith and since it is a new term  and new year, I thought I would reintroduce myself because the last time I introduced myself was when I was a year 4 and since I am now a year 7 I thought I would give you guys an idea of what I like, dislike, siblings, and my favourite...


I just want to let you guys know that my presentation won't be as detailed as my regular blogs as I will not be sharing to much stuff about me since that is not cybersmart. I hope you guys still enjoy my presentation and if you guys will appreciate for who I am! 



This term I will start giving challenges to my audience {as much as I can} and the first challenge is to comment down below what you found interesting about me and something interesting about you. Now time for the presentation!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment