Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Blog Commenting - Akanesi

This is Akanesi

Blog Commenting-Akanesi!
Back again with doing more blog comment on my classmates blog, Akanesi.Today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Akanesi blog about 
The Commonwealth Games
I really enjoy blog commenting on Akanesi's blog because how I got to learn and know some facts about the Commonwealth Games!
Why did you choose Akanesi's to blog comment on?
I chose Akanesi's blog because she puts a lot of effort into her work and she is really smart. She is determined to finish her work at a high level standard and that is what is so great about her and her blog post's; I feel that Akanesi is one of the other most dedicated and hardworking person in the classroom that I know and I am so grateful to know someone like that.


IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs from my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment