Pages

Sunday 15 April 2018

Blog commenting - Monita

This is Monita - Click on Monita's face to go on her blog
Hola everybody,
today I will be doing ANOTHER blog commenting post, well today I will be doing a blog commenting post about my classmate, Monita. Monita is a year 8 student who is a very helpful and has quality blog posts!


Why did I comment on Monita's blog post?
I decided to comment on Monita's blog because as I said before she is very helpful and her blog are up to standard but I thought I would still give her feedback and feedforward!

Here is my comment
Click on the comment to go onto the blog I commented on, Ako evening reflection!

Thank you for reading and please leave comment down below of what you guys think I could improve on!

IALT: Give others feedback and feedforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment