Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Blog Commenting - Stephney


Hola guys and welcome back to my blog.  Today I am going to be blog commenting on Stephney.  Stephney is someone that is really loud and really fun to hang out with.  She is very helpful and she is a very beautiful girl.  She is quite talkative (Like me).  She always make me laugh when I am upset and she is always there for me.  SInce we are really close to each other I thought "Why not give Stephney some advice for her work?".

Image result for blog commenting
Why did I chose to blog commented on Stephney's blog?
I chose Stephney because she is a kind person and she is very humble. She is a person that works hard.  She tries her best in EVERY SUBJECT!  I also wanted to give her some tips of what she need to work on in the future and I just wanted to help out with her.

Here is my comment to Stephney:



This comment that I gave her was about her Talent Show Reflection! Hey, you should go and check out stephanie's blog! It is well done and her work is up to standard!
😃😃 CLICK on the emoji to go on😃😃 
Stephney's blog!
Image result for blog commenting


IALT: Leave positive feedbacks on other's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment