Pages

Sunday 15 April 2018

Describing Panmure Lagoon Pools!

Kia orana people who are reading this right now,
Today I am going to be re-posting a blog post that I created during a writing task although I did not finish till now. 

The writing task is using the 6 features of writing to make sure my writing is not fluffy! If you don't understand what I mean by fluffy so by fluffy I mean that the examples I use for the topic are related to the topic for example "The slide felt like water and soap combined" where a fluffy simile would be " the weather was a broken torch" this is a fluffy simile because a torch is NOT something related to the pools were water and soap is. 

I hope you enjoy this blog post and please comment down below what you guys think I could IMPROVE ON, Enjoy :D

Question of the day:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SUBJECT AT SCHOOL!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment