Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Kia Manawanui Talent Show Reflection!

IALT: Reflect about our Kia Manawanui Talent Show yesterday!

Hey everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Since Kia Manawanui had our talent show - we have to reflect about it and what he really enjoyed! Honestly, I had SUCH an AMAZING time with my classmates as we each performed an item that we choreographed by ourselves for 4 weeks since we got told in week 6. This talent show was a fundraiser for the year 7 & 8 camp which will be happening next term in week 5, we wanted to keep the costs low so the Kia Manawanui Syndicate could go to camp Raglan. We needed to fundraise $2,700 but sadly we have no idea what we fundraised so we are finding out this week

We hosted 2 fundraisers this term which was the hangi fundraiser and also the Kia Manawanui talent show that we had. 

Here is a reflection about the Kia Manawanui Talent Show!


Here is my Task Link:


Here are Mine, General Fiyahs, My brothers and the Kia Manawanui performances!


 I hope you enjoyed my reflection about the talent show and please comment down below what you want to read about in my blog and what you guys think I can improve on, 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment