Pages

Sunday 13 May 2018

Mothers day Poster!

Kia ora,
as you know today is mothers day so today I am going to be creating a thank you card for my Mom. I would like to say thank you to my friend Grace for inspiring me to do this. be sure to check out Grace's post -

I know what you are thinking "Wow Grace's one is beautiful and very warm-hearted" well I know it is AMAZING but I still hope you enjoy my on for my Mom.

Here it is -
If you cannot read this post here is what I said;
"Happy mothers day mom,
I know life has been a roller coaster year after year driving us to netball games, school trips, trainings and more but you still managed to handle us. You are supportive but you show it in a way that I understand.

I am your youngest child, and I know it is hard being a mom of 3 kids but we still manage to make it work! I like how you tell us to clean up the mess even though majority of it is your mess. I like how you forced me to play netball which I now love.

You are worth more than anything because you protect me, feed me, put a roof over my head and always make sure I am positive even if the appocalpsye occurs.


I love you mom and I wish you a very happy mothers day!".

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and the comment of the day is...
"What is your favourite thing about your Mom?".


No comments:

Post a Comment