Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Samoan Language Week - Samoan Churches

Next week is the Samoan language week; unfortunately the week that is Samoan language is the week that the KM syndicate will be going to camp. Since it is the same week as camp, last week we brainstormed things about Samoa and each student had to choose a topic about the Samoan culture to research about and we had to make a presentation to present to the classroom. My topic was about the Samoan Churches and I wrote about the history of there Christianity and clothes they wear to Church.


I would like to thank my classmate Demetrius for reminding me to make this blog post. I hope you enjoy and click the link to see Demetrius's blog about the Samoan food!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment