Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Technology - Phone stand design!

Bonjour viewers,
today for Technology we were re-designing our phone stand designs. Sadly today we didn't have our original teacher, Ms. Ferguson. for graphics because she had to do something (I don't know what exactly) so we had a lovey ex-teacher  from Tamaki College, her name was Ms Smallwood.  

Today we had to make a presentation about how we could improve on our first design we did in term 1. I thought that this task was really fun because I got to finish my design and write about it. Another thing I really enjoyed today was sitting next to new people and I got to .

Here is my Presentation -
-----------------------------------------------------------

Here are the 2 photo's of the phone stands I have created -
-------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment