Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

3rd Growth Mindset Bubble!

This is the 3rd growth mindset bubble that I have created. I love this quote because it is something that can help me in life and I know that I have 3 options. I got inspired by Lydia's post. Be sure to check Lydia's one or you can go on my previous blog and you will get the link.

I hope you enjoy this blog post and please tell me what you think I can improve on!

Question of the blog - What is your favourite quote?
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Edith!
    I love how you were able to be inspired by me to do something! This quote is FABULOUS and so is you DLO! I really love this quote and you may know this but I have THOUSANDS of favourite quotes but one quote that I think is really inspiring is "Believe in yourself!" I know it is simple as can be but it really means a lot! To improve you can maybe just add a bit more detail on why you chose this quote etc. Other than that this is GREAT! Ka Pai!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete