Pages

Sunday 17 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Tevita


Malo lelei! 

Recently I have felt like I haven't blogged in a real long time so today I will be blogging on my classmates blog! The victim of this blog commenting post is... Tevita! I chose to do Tevita because why not? He is just one of my classmates and I thought I would give him a bit of feedback of what I think he should work on! 
The blog that I will be commenting on is...

Here is my comment that I gave him:
Image result for blog commenting
Some tips for Tevita is that he could re-read his sentences to make sure the are understandable to the audience, add a bit more detail to his work and also making sure punctuation is in the correct place!





I hope you enjoy and I dare you to comment what you think I can improve on!




No comments:

Post a Comment