Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

CONGRATULATIONS HEVANI ON 200 BLOG POSTS!!!



Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog,
today I am going to be congratulating my best friend Hevani for reaching 200 blog posts today. She has been working really hard to reach this goal of hers and now she has. She is an amazing young lady with a big future ahead! You should be sure to check out her blog post about reaching 200 blog post's and I will leave the comment that I have left on that post!

HERE IS THE COMMENT I HAVE LEFT ON HER BLOG!!!
As a congratulations card for Hevani I have created a DLO to congratulate her on her success

Here is my Task Link - CLICK ME

Here is Hevani's blog - CLICK ME TOO

Here is Hevani's blog about hitting 200 blogs - WHAT ABOUT ME CLICK ME TOO

Question of the Blog - What is your Best Friends biggest success?
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Congratulate my friends success!


No comments:

Post a Comment