Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

😊Drawing my experience at CAMP RAGLAN!!!😊

Kia ora,
as you know the KM Syndicate went to Camp Raglan for the week so that is why I haven't been as active. Instead of writing about what we did at camp (Which I will be posting soon) I have done a google drawing to represent on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

I will also be leaving notes to represent why I added something to my drawing!
-------------------------------------------------------

The bus represents:
The vehicle we used to get from Auckland To Camp Raglan.
The signs represent:
The place we left and the place we were heading to.
The water represents:
How we went to the pools before attending Camp Raglan.
-------------------------------------------------------

The eagle and the boy marking his paper represent:
Orienteering because there was a lot of mountains to climb.
The waterfall and Mickey mouse climbing down represents:
When we went to go do abseiling and climbing down the Raglan waterfalls!
-------------------------------------------------------

The pictures on the left represent:

The onsite activities that we did at camp which was:
1. Confidence Course
2. Riffle Range
3.Low ropes course
4. Archery
5. Team bulding activities
6. BMX bike track
The Picture on the right represent:
When we switched with group 1 so we went kayaking.
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and you guys will be getting a more detail recount of my experience at Camp Raglan!

Task link's:
TUESDAYS TASK
WEDNESDAYS TASK
THURSDAYS TASK

Question of the day:
If you could go one place in the entire world where would it be? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment