Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

No Technology tomorrow!

Greetings and welcome back to my blog!
Image result for technologyUnfortunately the Kia Manawanui Syndicate will NOT be having Technology tomorrow I repeat the Kia Manawanui Syndicate will NOT be having Technology tomorrow, the reasoning for this is because Tamaki College needs to focus on the exams for the students and don't have that much time to teach us, the year 7's and 8's, about cooking, graphics & woodwork. I am really sad that we are not having Tech tomorrow because I was looking forward to do woodwork tomorrow because I didn't go last week so I thought I would catch up with the others but I guess I can finish my workbook in the weekend so that it is ready for next week. Although I am sad to not have tech tomorrow I know that it is good for Tamaki College to have the exams and learning times with the teachers!
Image result for technology
I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment!

Malo

IALT: Reflect about how there is NO Technology tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment