Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Tai Chi Lesson!

Malo lelei and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am going to be reflecting about Tai Chi. My next learning step for Tai Chi is being able to try to be more confident when I am speaking in front of an audience AKA the girls in the KM syndicate and Mr. Gordon. What I found challenging during this lesson was staying focused because I can get distracted very easily. What I enjoyed about this lesson was hearing about everyone positive comment because I would like to know more about what the girls in the syndicate have done recently. 

I hope this reflection gives you guys a glimpse of what has happened during our Tai Chi lesson. I dare you comment what you think I should improve on. Next you will see my task link and question of the blog :D.

TASK LINK - CLICK ME!
QUESTION OF THE BLOG - Would you ever recommend doing Tai Chi?
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Blog about my experience during Tai Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment