Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

BLOG COMMENTING - ALO

BLOG COMMENTING - ALO



Talofa Lava readers! Welcome back to my blog! Today is the last day of school and I am SUPER EXCITED! Today I have decided to do a blog commenting on someone new and the person I have commented on is... ALO! Alo is really fun and a great person to have in the blog because he makes us laugh, he is confident and he is an amazing year 8 blogger with a lot of blogs!



Here is my comment that I gave him:

I have commented on his 'Team chant reflection!

Some tips for Alo is to make sure his punctuation makes sense, some things are repetitive and that his words make sense!

I hope you enjoyed this blog!

Thank you! 

Question: Who would you chose to blog comment on? Why?

IALT: Give feedback and feedforward on my classmates blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment