Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Blog Commenting - Hevani

Blog Commenting Hevani!
This is Hevani!
Konichiwa and welcome back to my blog.

Tonight I am going to be blog commenting on other students blogs.This blog comment will be to Hevani.

Today I have chosen to blog comment on Hevani's blog post, Tai Chi  .
I have chosen to blog comment on Hevani's blog because why not? She is helpful and a great blogger and a great friend so why not give her some feedforward and feedback!





Here is my Comment:

Image result for BLog commenting


I really enjoy blog commenting on Hevani's blog because I got to write down what I found amazing about  her blog and gave her feedback and feedforward at the same time. She is an amazing classmates and although she is shy  she is very out there and an amazing writer.
-ENJOY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment