Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

CONGRATS LYDIA ON 400 BLOGS!

Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog,
Today I am going to be congratulating my best friend, LYDIA, for reaching 400 blog posts a few days ago. She has been working really hard to reach this goal of hers and now she has. 
As a congratulations card for Hevani I have created a DLO to congratulate her on her success

Lydia is an amazing, student, classmate and best friend to have so she deserves this big win!
GO LYDIA!

Here is my Task Link -  CLICK ME

Here is Lydia's blog - CLICK ME TOO

Question of the Blog - What is your biggest goal or one you want to accomplish?
-------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Congratulate my friends success!

No comments:

Post a Comment