Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Final Tai Chi Reflection

IALT: Reflect about Tai Chi

Kia ora and welcome to my blog!

Yesterday we had our last Tai chi Challenge which is really sad because I loved Tai Chi and I loved hearing about Mr. Gordon's stories and doing the Qigong.

For our last session we got in a circle and we had to start going anti-clockwise and we had to try and do the Qigong moves we had remembered from our lessons. I was second so I was really nervous but from the support I got from my friends I managed to get most excellents! My favourite Qigong moves were probably the Tiger forms because I knew that they could help me in real problems.

We were going around the Circle and everyone's Qigong was getting better and better! I really enjoyed this task because we were helping our classmates to get the right moves. Something I wish I could change was sitting somewhere else because I barely knew any of the Qigong but as I have been saying before the encouragement of my classmates I had managed to do most of them. I really enjoyed watching Hevani's and Leilani's bit of Tai Chi because Hevani got an all excellence except of the tiger form but she was awesome! I loved Leilani's Qigong because she got ALL of the forms excellence which made her automatically won but of course we let the other students go! The main three were:
1. Leilani
2. Hevani
3. Star

Since Leilani got all of them excellent she won and Mr. Gordon was going to give her the prize but then he thought he would get her something better since our classroom has never lost their attitude since barely played any games during Tai chi So he gave Leilani a... BEANIE. I know what you are thinking "WHAT... just a beanie?" but this was much different from the previous prize he was going to give her because, the beanie he was going to give before was just a regular on but the one she received was glow in the dark which was amazing! He said "That the longer it is in the Sun, the brighter it will be at night!".
Congratulations Leilani!😃

I hope you enjoyed this reflection and please comment what you thin I can improve on!

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment