Pages

Sunday 8 July 2018

Going to the movies to watch Ant-Man and The Wasp!

Image result for antman and waspKonichiwa and welcome back to my blog!

Hey guys so today I thought I would do a blog post about how I am going to be going to the movies with my brother and uncle. We are going to be going to the movies @ Sylvia park to watch the movie:
Ant-Man and The Wasp
Starring 'Paul Rudd'  as Ant-Man and also 'Evangeline Lilly' as Wasp!

I will not be giving any spoilers away to people that want to see the movie! I am going to enjoy this movie because I am really huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic and I am very excited so yeah!

I just wanted to point out that I will be going to the movies and just want to give an saying before I go!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Edith,
    NGAWWW... You are going to the movies to watch "Ant-Man and the wasp"? I want to come!! The only movie that is new is and that I have watched was the Incredibles 2 which is so AMAZING. I'm not going to spoil it too just incase you haven't watched it. But Anyways, I really like how you said that your not going to spoil it because I want to watch it and I HATE spoilers. Hahaha!! Going to the movies is a great way to spend time with family and also have stories ready to share with your friends when school starts! Hope you enjoy your holidays with you family and keep up the AWESOME work!

    - Cerenity

    ReplyDelete