Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Gravity - Review - Google Presentation!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: Explain what Gravity is!

A few weeks ago we were learning about Gravity! We had to write a review about gravity and we have learnt because we are going to start learning about the solar system with Ms. Fepuleai. One thing that I enjoyed learning about Gravity is that we got to do these different experiences such as making a parachute and dropping 2 balls to see what will touch the ground first. Something that I disliked was that I was not here for this project so I did not test out the experiments but I heard that they were fun!

Unfortunately as I said I was not here for the experiment so I have used my classmates video, Hevani, as an exemplar!
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
WALA: How gravity affects us!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Edith,
    WOWW... This is AMAZING work that you have done. I really like how you explained what we have been learning in science with Ms. Fepuleai. I also really like how you added information in your presentation to show what is gravity! But...Maybe next time, you could add a few more slide shows on your presentation and add a bit more information about gravity! Other then that, This is wonderful work. Keep it up!

    - Cerenity 👍🏽

    ReplyDelete