Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Last day of School! - Term 2

Image result for last day of school memesKonichiwa and welcome back to my blog!

Today is the last day of school for term 2 and I am really sad/happy at the same time because I needed a break but I will not be able to see my friends and teacher for the next 2 weeks. Other than that I am super excited because we are going to be renting a holiday home in Gisborne for my dad's work. We are going to be having so much fun in Gisborne but I have to remember to not get too attached to the holidays as we will be starting term 3 soon! WARNING: JUST BECAUSE IT IS HOLIDAYS THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WON'T BE BLOGGING! I REPEAT, JUST BECAUSE IT IS HOLIDAYS THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WON'T BE BLOGGING! Yes you guys read it during the holidays I will be trying to blog so my work is good and upto standar for term 3!

Overall,
I hope you guys are going to have a great holidays (sorry parents not for you☹️) but for kids have an AMAZING HOLIDAYS!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment