Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

My Favourite Songs!

Malo lelei and welcome back to my blog!

Today I am going to be talking about my favourites songs that I listen to alot or I just used to help me have fun or be focused on my work. I know people say music is a distraction but music helps me to stay focused and make me happy and energised!
Image result for music
Here is my DLO:


Here are the reasons are why I chose these songs!
Girls like you - I chose this song because it is a nice slow jam but very up-beating at the same time. This is a great song to sing along to in the car with your friends!
I like it - I love this song because the beat is amazing and really gets you with an amazing rap to rap along with!
Stressed out - I have loved this song since it came out because it is so catchy and I find them amazing how they have created a very popular band with only 2 people! That is VERY IMPRESSIVE!
Sad - Although the creator of this song has unfortunately passed away recently his music was very inspirational and he had inspired many others and this song is so amazing! 
Women - This song just makes me wanna get up and start dancing with ALL my best friends because it is super catchy and it is proving that women don't need men to make there life satisfying because we can do it all ourselves!
Boo'd Up - I like this song because who doesn't! It is super catchy and you can tell straight away from the intro what the song is!
and last but not least!
Heathens - Again I love this song because it is catchy and it is amazing that 2 people worked so well to create music!

So this is today's blog and I hope you enjoyed and I want to know what is your favourite song(s)?

IALT: Talk about my favourite songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment