Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Things I enjoyed about term 2 - Farewell Taonga, Lizzy and Gus Gus!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have created a presentation which is filled with 5 things that I enjoyed for term 2 2018! I got this presentation idea from one of my close classmates, Lydia. I am going to miss term 2 because it was such a great term but the thing I am probably going to miss most is Camp because we had great bondings at camp and it was soooo amazing!

This blog is not about what I have enjoyed about term 2 it is also a farewell to my cousins, Lizzy, Taong and Gus. They were all intelligent in the different ways and I know for a fact that I am going to miss them all especially one of my first and very close friend, Taonga! Here are some photo's!
Photo of me and Taonga!


















This is Lizy
GUS GUS
This is Gus

Ka kite Lizzy, Taonga and Gus we will all miss you at our school but as they say,
"Once in the Tamaki Family, Always apart of the Tamaki Family!"

As we have been waiting for! Here is my presentation!

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment