Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

🎉BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!🎉

🎉BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!🎉
As you guys might know my birthday was last Thursday but I celebrated it on the Saturday and blogged about it today! (I had turned 12). I was pretty bummed out on my birthday because I had strained my left wrist and ankle which was pretty sore so I had to go to the doctors and an X-ray, since this happened my mum probably wanted to cheer me up so she said that I could go to Sylvia park with my friends, so here is my reflection about it!

Image result for incredibles 2So it was a Friday and I couldn't really do anything physical since my foot and wrist was sore so I decided to do something not physical. My mum and I talked about going to watch a movie with my friends. I originally wanted to watch the movie, ' Hotel Transylvania 3' , but that was starting at 3:00 and we know we can't wait that long so we decided to watch, 'Incredibles 2', I was really excited to watch the movie because I was absolutely in love with part 1 and it had been one of my favourite movies since I was 2 years old; the only thing was that one of my friends Hevani had already seen the movie but it was also helpful because I get confused a lot so she would be the person I would go to for questions. After the movie was sussed out I sent an email to my friends saying that I was going to be celebrating my birthday by watching a movie, my mum would be supervising and paying and that would mean that my friends would not have to bring money. We had also planned to go to McDonald's for lunch after the movie. It was about 9 at night and I got messages from Grace, Lydia, Hevani and Arizona saying that they were able to come and we were all excited! I was so excited I could NOT go to sleep!

It was Saturday and I was getting ready, I was going to wear my ripped jeans, a yellow hoodie and just a black shirt. My mum, brother and I were leaving at 11:00 to pick up my friends. We first picked up my friend Hevani because she had lived the farthest so it would've been easier for my mum. I went to her house and knocked on her door and I could see that we were feeling the same way excited but nervous, we felt these ways because we were excited to hang out but nervous because it was our first time. Next we went to go pick up Grace, it was super funny and Hevani and I were laughing because not only did grace look like her mum but my mum drove right past her and we could see was Grace running towards us and us reversing. It was hilarious. Now stop 3 was at Lydia's house, and our last stop was Arizona. I was really grateful because Lydia and Hevani bring me presents or a card and I was really thankful. So we were on our way to Sylvia Hoyt's and we got the tickets, so we all know that at the cinemas food there is way too expensive so like any other  person we went to the Pak n Save and brought treats from there, we had hid all the snacks in Arizona's bag. I felt mischievous. The movie began but and we were crawling on the floor to pass on snacks and I am pretty sure we were the loud, annoying kids that you just couldn't get rid of. It was hilarious! I also got a gift from my friend Lydia and it was a 3 page long card, Kim Kardashian perfume and also the happiness we had at the birthday! Here is a photo of what she gave me!



So fast forwarding over the Movie we all decided to that we were hungry so like I said we were going to go to McDonalds. Arizona, Grace, Hevani and Lydia all got Big Macs but I decided to get a Quarter pounder because it is not too big or too little it is just enough for me. We are all sitting at this table and my mum messages my uncle to bring my sister to the Mcdonalds to have lunch with us so they came. I used my uncles phone to take just a silly photo and so I did and also when uncle had returned we asked if he could take some pictures of us until my brother, Jose', thought it would be a funny idea to photo bomb us so he did, here is the video:

It was a very funny moment and I will remember the faces we made when he done it which looked like this:

But hey all jokes aside and the photo ended up being very lovely and it is just such a great memory that I will have forever in my mind! Here is the photo:
So after we took the photo we asked my sister Raena to take a slow-mo video of us so that we could add music and that it would hopefully look good. We used the song 'Dura' from Daddy Yankee and here is the video:
Overall I had such a great time with all of my friends and I really want to do it again in about 2 weeks for my other best friends birthday, Hevani. I am so happy to have had this experience to happen and I CANNOT WAIT to do it again!

Credits to Lydia for the Photos and Videos! - CHECK OUT HER REFLECTION! - CLICK ME!

-Edith!


No comments:

Post a Comment