Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

🤓MATHS! - Decimals🤓

Image result for decimals
🤓MATHS! - Decimals🤓
Today for maths we are no longer learning about fractions and how to convert improper fractions into mixed fractions but now we are learning to read decimals to 3 places. The SC we have used for maths is:
I can... Read decimals to 3 places.
I can... explain the value of the numbers.

Image result for decimalsWe first started of with a practise by Ms. Komor by her putting a number up on the board in word forms while the class or someone that Ms choose to solve what it is. I was really confused since I had not been to the lesson yesterday so Ms. Komor had helped me; she told me that before I learn how to transform word numbers into proper number and solving them from least to greatest, I should just start by learning the fraction and the value to a certain number, so I did. Although I got part of this I was still confused but I just thought to myself that I have to at least try. So I solved my first question with 
Ms. Komor and my peers;

Lydia, Grace, Hevani and Stephney.

This is Grace
This is Lydia

This is Hevani
This is Stephney
Related image

Something I enjoyed about this maths session was getting to learn something new for maths because you have to learn something new every now and then so that is what we were doing. I really want to get more information and knowledge because right now I am in the PIT and could use some help to get out. 


Image result for improve

Something I think I can improve on is of course, learning how to solve and process the thought of decimals because as I said I am in the pit and I just need some help and more knowledge about decimals to get out of there.






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet again I hope you enjoyed this blog and hopefully can tell me what you think I can improve on. 
Question - Are you are noob or pro when it comes to decimals?
Fact - 1/2=0.5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WALA: Decimals and to put them in 3 places

1 comment: