Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

🖼️Te Tuhi - Follow up Questions🖼️

Image result for te tuhi
🖼️Te Tuhi - Follow up Questions🖼️
As you know today we had Te Tuhi but right now I am going to be answering some follow up questions. The questions I will be answering are:

- What have you learnt about abstract painting?
- How does technology play a significant role in abstract painting?
- How do you make something abstract?
- What did you find challenging?
- What did you like?
- What would you do next time if you did this project again?

I am going to have a different slot answering the different questions and I hope you enjoy reading!
Image result for abstract art
What have you learnt about abstract painting?
What I have learnt about abstract painting is that it does not need to be a perfect artwork and that the more unrealistic it is, the more abstract and different your artwork will possibly be.

How does technology play a significant role in abstract painting?
I believe that technology has a significant role in abstract art because without the paintbrushes or all the tools you use for artwork the abstract won't be resulted because how are you gonna paint without the materials.

How do you make something abstract?
In order to make something abstract you just have to be as creative as you can be. Abstract art is basically just art being flipped and turned sideways, It is not realistic as you think it is and it is up to you whether what you think it is.

What did you find challenging?
What I found challenging about this task was trying to paint inside the lines and making sure that the colours weren't side to side for the image.

What did you like?
What I liked about this lesson was being able to create my own abstract art and seeing all the colours blend well together.
Image result for abstract art

What would you do next time if you did this project again?
If I were to do this project again I would try to make sure to check the paint colour on one side before painting the side I was originally gonna put one because I tend to do that which makes the colours next to each other.

I hope you enjoyed this blog and please comment down what you think I can improve on and one thing you enjoyed reading in this blog post!

Kia ora :)

No comments:

Post a Comment