Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Year Recap of School 2k18

Year Recap of School 2k18!
WALT: Reflect on 2k18!

I have created a presentation and a short little summary about 2k18! Here is the summary!
It was my first year of becoming apart of the Kia Manawanui syndicate and becoming one of the elder kids in the school. I was very excited to move on from my yr 6 journey  and into my new adventure as a year 7. Their were very high expectations in the KM syndicate but I knew I was ready to take on the challenge and become a new addition to the syndicate!
Over these terms I have now not only become a student leader and apart of the Tamaki band but I have taken part in creating the Manaiakalani movies, KM Talent Show, presenting for Manaiakalani, Athletics, going to Camp Raglan, Going to Rainbows End but the one thing I am really proud of is making new friends and creating more bonds with the students in the KM syndicate this year!
Here is the Presentation!

Now here are some Photos that Picture our classroom and expresses the vibes of our Class of 2018!




























2 comments:

  1. Glad you had enjoyed your year in the Kia Manawanui syndicate Edith! You rose to every challenge put before you and did well.😊
    You will have new challenges next year. We all do when we start on a new journey. I know that you will word hard to overcome them. You can do anything you set your mind to. #decidecommitsucceed #youareawesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edith,


    It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I see from all of the beautiful photos on your blog that you've had a really busy and successful year at school. Good on you!!

    I think that you might enjoy continuing to be in touch with your classmates through participating in the Summer Learning Journey program. The activities are really fun. They allow you to be creative and also to learn a lot about the unique and unusual animals and plants that live in New Zealand and in other countries around the world. They also give information on how to live carefully on our planet - so important.

    There are still 3 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program called “The World Around Us”. Here’s the website address: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz I hope you’ll take a look and try some of the activities. I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

    Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday!!

    Leslie


    ReplyDelete