Pages

Saturday 21 July 2018

My Goal before School Starts!

Malo lelei viewers, unicorns, aliens or what or whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!

So I am setting a brand new goal for myself that is going to be VERY difficult but I know that I can do it. So as you know I love blogging and I have always loved it because I get to express my learning in a fun digital way and at my old school we didn't used to have computers so having a netbook was very hard for me. The problem of when I am blogging though is that I usually get distracted very easily whether it is dinner, talking with friends, playing with slime or just doing what every other kid is which is... WATCHING YOUTUBE!

Soooo other than that I guess it is time for me to tell you what my goal is which I hope to accomplish!

My goal is...
I WANT TO REACH 600 BLOGS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!

So I know what you are thinking, "School starts in like 2 days how are you going to do that?" and if you are not thinking that I guess I just don't connect with you brain; well anywho I am going to try do this because I only have 13 blogs and after this one 12 more and hey this day hasn't finished and we still got Sunday to do blogging and I just hope I have the support from my friends and family!

For my blog's I was going to do some what I am excited for term 3, blog commenting, growth mindset bubbles and hopefully some more to blog about. If I have time I could also blog about the fun I had in Gisborne and also something about my new brother because I didn't want to talk about this because I didn't really want to let out that I am now an older sibling after a few years but hey I love my new brother and I will protect everyday!

Other than that here are some memes and gifs because there funny and they catch the audience's attention!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Image result for let's do this gifs

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment