Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

🏆My new Goal!🏆 - 😜A Random Blog😜

Image result for im ready gif🏆My new Goal!🏆 - 😜A Random Blog😜
Malo lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

As you know it is Halloween tomorrow, but that also means it is going to be the last of October tomorrow and I have NOT reached the goal of 15 blogs per month so far, so today I am trying to blog as much as possible and not only am I going to try blog 15 this month but I want to blog about 15-20 blogs. To do this goal I know that in total I have the blog amount of 9 so far so I will try blog 6 or 7 today and 4 or 3 tomorrow which will then equal up to 20 blogs.

I really hope that I accomplish this goal I'm trying to achieve and hopefully it will be all worth it in the end!

Image result for you got it dudeI hope you enjoyed reading about my new goal I am trying to accomplish and please comment what you think I can improve on!

Kia ora!

IALT: Explain to my audience my goal, and why I want to accomplish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment