Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

WALT: Evaluate the Key Ideas presented - Reading Task - Driving us into the Future

WALT: Evaluate the Key Ideas presented.
Reading Task - Driving us into the Future Presentation!

Malo lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

This week we are now focusing on a new topic for reading; last week we were reading about a text called designed for good (That text was about industrial designers who are planning to create a brand new pest trap). Our new topic that we are reading/writing about is this text called, "Driving us into the Future". Driving us into the Future is a text about the differences, pro's and cons, and facts about Electrical and Fuel cars.


This was my Buddy, Hevani
We have created a presentation about the Pro's, Cons, Positives, Negatives, Facts and Questions about Electrical cars on the presentation!

For this presentation my buddy was Hevani and I thought we had worked really collaboratively well together as we were learning new facts and discussing our ideas!

Here is the Presentation Hevani and I created about the Positives, Negatives and Questions about Electric cars!
-----------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something I enjoyed about this task was finding out new things about Electrical and Fuelled powered cars because there are times where you would have to make decisions on which car to use so it was nice to hear about the pro's and cons for each car!

Something I found challenging about the task was debating and trying to convince Ms. Aireen as an example of our debating and evaluating skills because I was a bit nervous to stand up in class and show my opinion about whether or not Ms. Aireen would buy an electrical car theoretically.

My next steps are trying to find the answers to my questions but now I can interview one of the teachers (Ms. Gormly) who has an electric car and could hopefully ask her these questions!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this blog and please comment what you think I can improve on!
Image result for evaluating
Questions:
- If you would have a car would it be a electric or fuelled power car?
- Do you agree or disagree with Ms. Aireen getting a Electric car? Why?
- What is something you learnt about Electric Cars from this Presentation?

- Kia ora!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment