Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Turning Old Into New - Reading Task!


Turning Old into New - Reading Task!
WALT: Analyse the Key Ideas of the text!
For reading we are learning to Analyse the main points/key ideas about the new text we are reading,

"Turning Old Into New".
This story is about how we recycle and how our rubbish is affecting our Earth. We have found out many new things for example,
Did you know that you can recycle gum into GUM-boots, phone covers and even just ordinary shoes.

For our tasks we have to answer some questions or tasks on the slides 10, 11 and 13. Here are 3 images of the questions and tasks I have to do!

Slide 10 Task:
 Slide 11 Questions!
 Slide 13 task!





We have to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object), such as a Presentation, Screencastify , Oral Video, Powtoon and etc. I have decided to create a Powtoon because I usually just present my work with a Google Drawing or Presentation, but I wanted to present my work in a new way! I am not yet ready to have finished my task but I know that I am getting closer and closer! I have only done my task on Slide 10 and now I am starting on my Slide 11 task! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something I have enjoyed about this task was learning more about where our waste goes and reading about our environment and how our mess can cause so much damage.

What I found challenging about this task was trying to stay focused because I would like to get this DLO/ Powtoon over and Done!

I am really excited to see how my Powtoon turns out and I hope you are too! I hope you also enjoyed this blog and please comment what you think I can improve on!

Questions:
-  How can I stop you from littering?
- Did you learn anything new from this blog?
- Do you know any material that can be innovated?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment