Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

WALA the students in class so I have created a letter to my fellow friend Hevani

Image result for rock slide gisborne picturesImage result for rock slide gisborne pictures
Dear Hevani,
As you know it has been the holidays, so I am going to describe and tell you 2 things  that I
have enjoyed over the 6 weeks of free time.


The first thing I really enjoyed during the holiday was my Aunt Karen's birthday.
It was actually the night before her birthday and we had a barbeque.
Once her proper birthday arrive my cousins made a big special birthday breakfast with hot chips, Bacon,
pancakes,  spaghetti  and sausages. When our tummies were full were full from breakfast we did the
dishes and  went to the courts. We  played Netball, softball and my personal favourite… TENNIS!
But sadly while we were playing our games the sun came around the corner and decided to burn us to
death so we went to this river called “Tarawera River”. What was fun about the river is that it had a
bridge we could jump off and it was so cool landing in the water. After that we had some more hot chips
for lunch and ice cream.


My 2nd favourite thing about the holidays was going to gisborne with my aunt, uncle, cousins and siblings
to have a fun road trip and explore the Bay of plenty AKA the B.O.P.We went to Gisborne and looked at
the waterfalls. We also went rock sliding, if you don’t know what rocksliding is it is like surfing but instead
there is water running down these  rocks in a shape of a steep hill and then you land in a river that is deep
so you don’t hurt yourself because that would end up badly.


I’m finished and I hope you enjoyed reading this, have a nice day.
Kind regards,
Edith.S

No comments:

Post a Comment