Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

🍫Chocolate Brownies!🍫

This was my partner Grace!
🍫Chocolate Brownies!🍫
Kia ora unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Another Thursday has arrived and now its time for a few students to learn how to cook a new delicious meal at the Tamaki College Technology programme like last week and the week before. Today the Cooking class had made BROWNIES! I am really excited to learn how to make brownies because not only are they delicious but the day we were making brownies was also my cooking partner's, Grace, Birthday! I was very excited to see how these brownies would turn out!




Here is the recipe:


1 c of plain flour

1 tsp of baking powder

1/4 c of cocoa

2 tbsp coconut

Wet Ingredients
1/2 c brown sugar

120g butter(melt in microwave for 1.10m)

1 egg

1 tbsp vanilla essence.

Bake at 180℃ for ten minutes in the oven

Take out and enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed this reflection and recipe and please comment what you think I can improve on!

-Kia Ora



No comments:

Post a Comment