Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

🌈Rainbows End Trip Coming Up!🌈 - 😜 A Random Blog😜

Image result for rainbows end
🌈Rainbows End Trip Coming Up!🌈
IALT: Talk about the upcoming Trip to Rainbows End that is happening tomorrow!

This term some students have been selected to go to Rainbows End. The students that have been chosen are because of responsibilities they have taken part of throughout the year. I have been chosen to go to Rainbows end because of my part taking in School Patrols and also as a Student leader. I am really excited to go to Rainbows End because I love going to theme parks and also ALL my best friends will also be attending the Rainbows End trip so we could possibly hop on all the rides together! I cannot wait to hop on the Stratofear because it is my favourite ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment