Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

🍝Mince Pasta🍝

🍝Mince Pasta🍝

Kia Ora unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Another Thursday has arrived and now its time for a few students to learn how to cook a new delicious meal at the Tamaki College Technology programme like last week and the week before. Today the Cooking class had made Mince Pasta. At first I was not that appealed but hey you never know! Today I had a different buddy and it was none other than a yr 8 student, Akanesi! I was really excited to work with someone new and I thought it would be a great idea to work with Akanesi because I have never really worked with Akanesi for work only for band, but that's not really work related!


Here is the recipe!
1) Boil Pasta with 2c of cold water

2) Drain under cold water using colander

3) Fry the mince with onion, when cooked

4) Add the sauce( tomato Paste, and Some seasoning)

5) Combine with pasta sauce and top up with cheese

I hope you enjoyed this technolofy reflection blog and please comment what you think I can improve on!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that photo of you two! Glad to see Whanaungatanga is visable not only in your post but during your time at Technology as well😊.

    ReplyDelete