Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Maths Assessments!

Maths Assessments!
IALT: Use my maths thinking to solve questions from different categories of maths!


Malo lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!



For Maths we have been doing our Maths assessments where we were given a question relevant to decimals, Fractions and Division that we had to solve and screencastify us saying. We were given a slide each! I have decided to create a presentation with my answers, strategy and question for my Maths assessments!



Here is the Presentation:


Here are the Screencastify videos Links:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this blog and please comment what you think I can improve on!

Questions:
How would you solve these questions?
Do you have another method of solving these problems?
Which strategy for each question that I used to solve was the easiest to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment