Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Kiwisports/Volleyball reflection



Here is my Kiwisport and Volleyball reflection.

Here are some questions I will be answering about the topic:
How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)

I was really excited because we were trying a new sport which is volleyball and volleyball is a sport that I never thought that I could able to play. I was also tired because there was quite a lot of running and I had to wait for my turn which means I was also impatient.
What parts of it did you like? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
I liked hitting the ball in Volleyball and Tennis because I like to see where the ball ended up. I also liked learning how to play volleyball and the techniques.
What parts of it do you need to work on?  (Give at least 2 reasons)

I need to work on hitting the volleyball in the proper position and make sure that I am focused.
What did you learn about Volleyball this week?
The different techniques and how to use them
What would you like to learn about Volleyball?
I would like to learn how to win to be ready for the tournament coming up.

Here is my task link:
Task Link

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Edith! It is me grace( as you can see). I would firstly like to say is that I could tell that you had a great time and you have deepen your thoughts. Your punctuations is perfect and I really love you colour of your background! Maybe Next time you could add photos to it that relates to your reflection.

    On the other hand I think that you have done a great job finishing of this excellent work!
    Kapai Edith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grace for the advice I will use this advice next week!

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete