Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

🍫CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!🍫

🍫CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!🍫
Malo lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

It is yet another Thursday again so the KM syndicate has another technology lesson where I am in the cooking class. Today we had made Chocolate muffins as you can see from the title. My buddy was yet again Grace and I thought we had work really collaboratively together.  
Now let's go onto the recipe!


CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!
  1. 2c of SRF(Self Raising Flour)
  2. 1c of Sugar
  3. 1/2 of Oil
  4. 1c of Milk
  5. 1 Egg
  6. 1/4 or 1/2c of Cocoa
  7. Combine all the ingredients
  8. Put the ingredients into the muffin tray
  9. Bake 180℃ for 15 min in the Oven
  10. Take out and enjoy!
You can also add some Hershey's chocolate syrup to add a more chocolatey taste, just as long as you have a cup of water next to you!

I thought our muffins ended up really well although we did a bit of chocolate cocoa.

I hope you enjoyed and please comment what you think I can improve on!

Kia ora :)
-----------------------------------
WALT:Make delicious Chocolate Muffins at Technology!

1 comment: