Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

🔪TECHNOLOGY - Mince Gravy🔪

🔪TECHNOLOGY - Mince Gravy🔪
Fakalofa lahi atu viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Since it is Thursday yet again and we are back at school we have technology and are making a new dish for cooking class. Today we were making Mince Gravy with rice. My buddy to make this dish was none other than one of my best friends, Grace! I had never tried Mince gravy before so it was a new dish to make and to eat. I was excited and intrigued.
Once again we had to follow through the 4 main rules while in cooking class which are:
  1. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
  2. READ INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY
  3. KNOW HOW TO MEASURE CORRECTLY
  4. SHOW RESPECT
This is a very important part of cooking class to me  because if our teacher is going to teach us a new recipe to a meal every week we should show her the respect by showing her rules that she gives us.

Now onto the meal and instructions:
  1. Peel off the skin of the onion then dice
  2. Pour diced onions into frying pan
  3. Stir till a nice brown colour
  4. Add mince
  5. Add a variety of vegetables (Carrots, Corn and Peas)
  6. Add a liquidy gravy made by oxo powder and water
  7. Mix till Gravy is thick
  8. Add rice and Mince gravy.
  9. Enjoy!
This is a really delicious and easy meal to make and I hope you enjoyed reading this blog as much as I enjoyed making and writing about this certain topic!





Kia ora.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WALT: Make Mince Gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment