Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

💭Growth Mindset Bubble pt.8💭

💭Growth Mindset Bubble pt.8💭
Kia ora viewers, unicorns, aliens or what or whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Today I will be doing my 8th growth mindset quote bubble (I think?). I am going to be using the quote, "A Champion is not defined by their wins, but how they have recovered once they have fallen". I love this quote and I believe that this quote sends good vibes. I feel it sends good vibes because I feel that a you don't have to win a lot of awards to become a champion, its based on how many times you recovered which makes you a champion! 

This quote was originally made by Serena Williams and here is a photo of where I found the original quote:
Image result for quotes

Here is my recreation of that quote:


I hope you also love this quote as much as I do and feel free to comment down below what you think I can improve on and why you like the quote?

-Kia Ora

No comments:

Post a Comment