Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

😃Halloween - Tobruk day on Wednesday😃 - 😜 A Random Blog😜

Image result for halloween😃Halloween - Tobruk day on Wednesday😃
Malo lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Halloween is coming up so you guys need to pack all the scariest stuff you have and get your costumes ready because it is time to scare people and to get rewarded with a sweet treat. Our school will not be halloween and neither is my family, but however on the day of halloween the school will be having a red day since Tobruk had won the amount of the tokens last term; due to this, since the colour of Tobruk is red, EVERYONE at the school has to wear red. Tobruk will also be having a pizza party.

Athletics from 2 years ago!
I have a question for you, What do you wanna be for halloween? I seem to like the Harley Quinn Costumes (Not the old one),because she is very wicked and I think she is one of the best villains. I know that she doesn't send good vibes but I think she does have heart and she had been a hilarious addition to the Suicide Squad crew in the movie. As I said though we don't celebrate halloween but if we did I would love to see people being, Harley Quinn.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Edith Great work but I am still mad that they had to do red day on 31st october because that is Halloween they could've at least do it on 30th october or 1st november oh btw Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete