Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

😱Happy Halloween!😱

Image result for happy halloween gifs😱Happy Halloween!😱
Morning unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

As you know today is a new day but today is also going to be a great day because today is... HALLOWEEN! I love Halloween even though we don't celebrate it but I usually just watch a scary movie or series on Netflix with some candy, we also sometimes hand candy out! I cannot wait to scare people today, but not only that but it is Tobruk Day so ALL people in Tobruk will be getting a free Pizza and Movie which is AWESOME, because I love Pizza and I'm up for a movie; This is going to be exciting!
Image result for boo scary gifs

Other than that I just wanted to say Happy Halloween and wanted to know what costumes you are thinking of wearing, and what you do to celebrate halloween?

-Kia Ora😃

2 comments:

  1. Ok... *note to self*... Edith may try to scare me today😂.
    I noticed that you said you like to watch a scary movie/series. What is the SCARIEST movie that you have ever watched?!?
    I have never been trick or treating but I would give candy out to those who came to our door.
    I won't be giving out candy tonight though (working late tonight) but I love watching scary movies!!!! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms Komor for your comment! It certainly sounds like a plan to try scare you today. I was surprised to hear that you have never been trick or treating. It's unfortunate your not able to hand out candy but at least you can finish your night off with a movie :)

    ReplyDelete